Saturday, February 9, 2008

I need a new car. .. my beat up Corolla is coming to an end...
maybe I should gamble for more money... but gamble is an addiction and I might loose it all one day...
i find that i have a lot of luck in gambling though....
hmmmm...
tough decision
I found on youtube a video that makes a car run on water....
I'm going to gamble my way to a new car instead...
much easier... lolz

I forgot to thank the Bad Mojos Team for giving me information on how to be lazy and still make money work.
Here is a big Thank YOU!
I have put you guys up on my favorites link
:)

3 comments:

Patrick Dean said...

Bad Mojo Money is good but its confusing in a way
I am not much of a computer guy
:(
I will check it out and read more about computer terms.
Let me go try the Online Casino now...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your support

Anonymous said...

The Bad Mojos Team welcome you to join our dropship program. You will be put on our priority list for supporting us. You will be first in hand to receive the products so you don't have to be turned down by no quantity. Priority list users are a little more important to us.