Maybe I got lucky, or maybe online casinos are being nice to new comers. I made exactly $3,897 playing online casinos this week. I just began to sign up for Casinos
I meant to only take advantage of the following websites to get their signup bonus money.
Its a very good way to make good money with online casinos.
here is what I did for each Casino
It varies for each online casino but I have included the following Casinos with explanations on why everyone should use it. You can never again take advantage of this offer. Its very simple but if you screw up, you'll have to jump to the next website.
Golden Palace - $300.00 Signup Bonus
Here you will sign up for this Online Casino And Download the software. Do whatever you have to do during the signup process. The next step is to make a deposit because thats the only way you can receive the $300.00 bonus. After you've received the bonus you have to play some games in order for them to let you cash out. Don't worry - play the games under $50 dollars. You won't loose much if you have to loose. I just happened to have won money. In the end loose or win, you will end up with profit. at least $200.00 profit. now you can safely cash out and you are a lot richer! now we move on to the next online casino with high signup bonus
Online Casino - 300% Signup Bonus
300% signup bonus is not a small amount. lets say you put $1,000.00 so 300% is $3,000.00.
But the problem with this online casino is that you can't play 1 or 2 games before you cash out. They limit you. So play small games until you've reached your eligible cash out period. Then cash out. Even if you loose you will be down $1,000-$1,500 only. In the end you would have made over $1G of cash. Cash out when the time is right but be patient. Now you have over $1200.00 in real profits!
24kt Casino Gold - 200% Signup Bonus
At last this is the third online casino I have found with high signup bonus! Do the same process with the previous casino and you are on your way to becomming well over $2,000 richer!
so how did I make over $3,897? Simple. I won it!
I got really lucky and won games instead of loosing.
I made sure I read all the terms before playing
I will continue to look for more casinos to make investments
Online Casinos will never be out of business because its a multi-billion dollar industry that continues to grow. There are millions beyond millions of casino addicts out there worldwide.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just want to write to let you know that I have tried your method and it works!
I cahsed out on all 3 sites with a grand total of $900.00
thats more than 3 weeks of pay for me at a regular job.
Please post more! I want to make tons of cash online so I can slack off this semester...
:)
ummm. I am a little bit skeptical but I do play a lot of online casinos and have never thought of gaining money this way. Its very good information for those who want to make quick bucks the real easy way.
Sounds very interesting
I should look into this later on the week
Post a Comment