Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bad Mojos Team Discontinued Dropship

I don't understand why they discontinued their dropship service but they did
I got my full $99.95 back but I miss the old dropship. They ship my goods to customers within very reasonable amount of time.

now they have this
http://www.badmojos.com/money/surplus/index.php

Bulk Wholesale Prices.
I begin to buy their Nutraceuticals because they fly out like the hot pockets I eat.
My neighbors love the Syngevity because it makes them feel energized. So they say.
I really wish they'd keep their dropship program so I can send products worldwide...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is excellent i really like reading your posts.
Stay up the good work! You recognize, a lot of persons are looking round for this information,
you can help them greatly.

my weblog - casino bonus

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a
group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done
a outstanding job!

Here is my webpage - youthministry.com

Anonymous said...

Outstanding story there. What occurred after? Thanks!


Check out my web page; casino bonuses

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new
updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.

Talk soon!

Also visit my blog :: january party poker bonus code

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Also visit my webpage :: august party poker bonus code

Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is good designed for me, because this moment i am reading this wonderful educational article here at my residence.

My web-site; Casinos Online

Anonymous said...

Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately this, like
you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you
just could do with a few percent to drive the message house a bit,
however other than that, that is great blog.

An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Here is my site top casinos online reviews

Anonymous said...

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, but I would
like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.


Feel free to visit my web page; best online casinos us
players ()